By Bob Xu,Chun-Su Yuan
This is a concise guide offering a brief medical reference on chinese language medicinal remedies for plenty of illnesses, in line with conventional chinese language medication idea and perform. prepared via varied scientific stipulations and ailments, it presents clinicians and healthcare pros with definitions and suggested therapy equipment, in particular natural medication formulae. as well as being a complete quickly reference resource, this instruction manual additionally conveys a generalized knowing of conventional chinese language Medicine.
- Chinese historical past vs. chinese language Medicine
- Misunderstandings of chinese language clinical History
- Obstacles in chinese language clinical History
- Milestones in chinese language clinical History
- Pre-scientific, Qualitative, and Philosophical Medicine
- Complexity of chinese language Medicine
- Methodology of chinese language Medicine
- Chinese drugs vs. Complementary and substitute medication (CAM)
- Fundamental features of chinese language Medicine
- Research and law on chinese language Medicine
- Nomenclature of chinese language Medicine
- General Principles
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Anorectal Diseases
- Preventive Medicine
Readership: All TCM clinicians, overall healthiness execs, and practitioners. contributors within the following fields: drugs, psychology, psychopathology, existence and health and wellbeing sciences, philosophy, humanities, sociology, schooling, and anthropology. individuals of the laypublic.
Read Online or Download Clinical Handbook of Chinese Medicine PDF
Similar medical reference books
This record provides the ultimate result of the evaluate that Rand performed for the military scientific division as a part of the demonstration for the low again soreness perform instruction, which used to be performed in 1999 and 2000.
This atlas maps the unique architectonic subdivisions of the cortical and subcortical parts within the macaque monkey mind utilizing high-resolution magnetic resonance (MR) photographs and the corresponding histology sections within the similar animal. This booklet provides the particular mapping of the architectonic components within the horizontal aircraft of sections just about the MRI that has no longer been pronounced formerly in macaque monkeys.
L'exploration urodynamique a bénéficié ces dernières années d'avancées significatives, tant dans los angeles compréhension des dysfonctionnements du bas appareil urinaire qu'au niveau des équipements électroniques et de los angeles standardisation de nouveaux checks. Ce advisor pratique présente de manière concise les principes, les méthodes et les purposes de l'urodynamique pour les protocoles diagnostiques et l. a. prise en cost des sufferers.
Targeting process, that's defined and illustrated intimately, this ebook is written through all over the world specialists and offers specific, step by step directions on how you can practice state of the art endoscopic surgical innovations within the advanced cosmetic surgery box. greater than three hundred high quality photographs aid make clear advanced concepts through the e-book.
- Human Anatomy, Color Atlas and Textbook E-Book
- Bone Repair Biomaterials (Woodhead Publishing Series in Biomaterials)
- Imagerie en ophtalmologie (French Edition)
- Chest Imaging, An Issue of Clinics in Chest Medicine, E-Book (The Clinics: Internal Medicine)
- An Atlas of Hair Pathology with Clinical Correlations, Second Edition
- A Dictionary of Epidemiology
Additional resources for Clinical Handbook of Chinese Medicine
Clinical Handbook of Chinese Medicine by Bob Xu,Chun-Su Yuan