By Ninotchka Devorah Bennahum
Read Online or Download Carmen, a Gypsy Geography PDF
Similar dance books
Relocating phrases offers an immediate line into the main urgent concerns in modern dance scholarship, in addition to insights into ways that dance contributes to and creates tradition. rather than representing a unmarried perspective, the essays during this quantity mirror a number views and symbolize the debates swirling inside dance.
Supervision of Dance stream Psychotherapy is the 1st publication of its style to discover the supervisory method within the psychotherapeutic perform of move and dance. Helen Payne brings jointly overseas individuals to debate how the language of the physique performs a major half within the supervisory adventure for psychotherapists and counsellors.
Modes of rationalization is the 1st e-book in many years to try to convey those conflicting techniques jointly and to supply a compelling narrative to discover how the anomaly of 'explanation' can converge.
The place did Frank Sinatra, Mickey Mantle, Sugar Ray Robinson, Joan Crawford and 1000's of alternative A-listers besides mobsters like Meyer Lansky consume, drink and dance? It wasn't in Hollywood or on the Copacabana yet at invoice Miller's Riviera in fortress Lee. The Riviera's breathtaking perspectives of recent York, its lovely showgirls and its playing corridor drew the well-known and notorious to its tables.
- Musiques et danses de Cuba: Héritages afro-cubain et euro-cubain dans l'affirmation créole (Racines du Présent) (French Edition)
- Ungoverning Dance: Contemporary European Theatre Dance and the Commons (Oxford Studies in Dance Theory)
- People Like Ourselves: Portrayals of Mental Illness in the Movies (Studies in Film Genres)
- Ring Shout, Wheel About: The Racial Politics of Music and Dance in North American Slavery
- Stravinsky and Balanchine: A Journey of Invention
- Movable Pillars: Organizing Dance, 1956–1978
Additional resources for Carmen, a Gypsy Geography
Carmen, a Gypsy Geography by Ninotchka Devorah Bennahum