By Rosana Barbosa
Read or Download Brazil and Canada: Economic, Political, and Migratory Ties, 1820s to 1970s PDF
Best political history & theory books
New Materialisms brings into concentration and explains the importance of the cutting edge materialist opinions which are rising around the social sciences and arts. via accumulating essays that exemplify the hot pondering topic and strategies of materialization, this crucial assortment indicates how students are transforming older materialist traditions, modern theoretical debates, and advances in medical wisdom to deal with urgent moral and political demanding situations.
The character of Fascism attracts at the historical past of principles in addition to on political, social and mental thought to supply a synthesis of rules and ways that may be valuable for college students. Roger Griffin locates the motive force of fascism in a particular kind of utopian fantasy, that of the regenerated nationwide group, destined to get up from the ashes of a decadent society.
This publication is a entire consultant to theories of diplomacy (IR). Given the constraints of a paradigm-based process, it sheds mild on eighteen theories and new theoretical views in IR via analyzing the paintings of key reference theorists. The chapters are all written to a typical template.
The connection among confirmed powers and rising powers is likely one of the most crucial themes in global politics. however, few experiences have investigated how the top country within the foreign method responds to emerging powers in peripheral regions—actors that aren't but and can by no means turn into nice powers yet which are nonetheless expanding their power, extending their effect, and attempting to reorder their nook of the area.
- On Thin Ice, a modern viking saga about corruption deception and the collapse of a nation
- Why Not Preempt?: Security, Law, Norms and Anticipatory Military Activities: 0 (Justice, International Law and Global Security)
- From Cold War to New World Order: The Foreign Policy of George H. W. Bush: The Foreign Policy of George Bush (Contributions in Military Studies)
- Capitalism: Should You Buy it?: An Invitation to Political Economy
- Symbolic Power, Politics, and Intellectuals: The Political Sociology of Pierre Bourdieu
- We Are But Women: Women in Ireland's History
Extra info for Brazil and Canada: Economic, Political, and Migratory Ties, 1820s to 1970s
Brazil and Canada: Economic, Political, and Migratory Ties, 1820s to 1970s by Rosana Barbosa